Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!


Today is my wonderful mom's birthday. Words can't describe what a treasure and angel she is to me. Right now she is at home in Milledgeville on the lake surrounded by people who love her dearly, Jim, Nan-nee, Gran-dee, Uncle Hal, my cousin Blair and her husband Matt, their precious boys Little Luke and Noah, and my Matt will be stopping by too. It kills me that I am not there with her. I can only remember one birthday that I haven't spent with her and that was four years ago when I was in South Africa. But I get to see her tomorrow! She and Jim are coming to Atlanta so that Mom and I can go to Meredith's Wedding Shower and then we get to celebrate birthday with her. I can't wait to get my arms around her.

Happy Birthday Mom!! I love you bunches!

1 comment:

  1. Just read your Hilton Head blog and it just makes me smile to hear your love for Greg Russell. I just love him and always take to Nick about his songs. We were both totally obsessed too! I would love to hear him play again!

    ReplyDelete