Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mr and Mrs Caroline (Toher) Daniels

Unfortunately I have been neglecting the blog world a bit lately and I have quiet a bit of catching up to do. So lets get started...

Earlier this month Brian and I traveled to Durham NC for the honor to share in the celebration of these two cuties. I think they are one of the most attractive couples ever!

The afternoon sun shown directly through the stained glass windows on the bride and groom during the ceremony. Love was literally beaming from them. Direct eye contact and smiles the entire time.

Following the ceremony the reception was held at the Washington Duke Inn and Gold Club. The venue was stunning. Flowers were blooming. The ballrooms adorned with lavish table settings, high ceilings and dim lighting. As we were entering, ESPN Sportscaster Erin Andrews was heading out to cover the North Caroline/Duke Basketball game. Thankfully I was holding Brian's hand and kept leading him to our party.

The two had their first dance as husband and wife, gazing into each others eyes, whispering sweet nothings the whole time. Caroline's Bryan is not a big dancer and was not looking forward to this part. Back in January at Jaime and Buck's wedding, Caroline literally drug him unto the dance floor. He happily gave in to one dance and on the final note he was off the floor.


The Wedding Cake was stunning! And it tasted just as amazing. I enjoyed a slice of the vanilla cream layer.


Since college, some special girlfriends from ADPi rarely are able to get together. Thank goodness for weddings! We had a mini ADPi Reunion. From Left to Right: Paige, me, Caroline, Emily, and Jaime.


The couple left with all the guest and family members throwing white rose petals. This picture shows the back of Caroline's incredible dress. The corset sweetheart top dress flattered her tiny petite figure perfectly.


We had such a great time visiting with friends, old and new, while all showing our love for Bryan and Caroline. The Daniles' honeymooned in St. Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment