For the 4th this year, Brian and I stayed close to home because on Monday I ran the Peachtree Road Race (blog post coming soon). The Mullers were too kind and invited us to spend time with them on Lake Blueridge. We had the best time, soaking up some sun, eating too much delicious food and cruisin the lake on Dr. Rick's new boat. I was excited we got to see the waterfall -It is gorgeous!
Ryals and Brian battled on the Tubes.
The fireworks were that night on the lake so we all headed back out for a sunset cruise to the night time entertainment.
I have to say I was impressed with the display of fireworks. I do not know what it is but I love some fireworks. Sidenote: the first time I ever went over to Brian house was for a 4th of July party he and his friends were throwing at this house, now our home.
Thank you to Lauren and her sweet parents for including us!











What a fun way to celebrate the 4th! I'm impressed you ran the Peachtree too in this awful heat!
ReplyDeleteTell Brian nice wipeout on the tube.
ReplyDelete