Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sophie Lately

Playing Peek-a-boo

Blogging

Sleeping

Playing with her friend, Macy.

Helping with the Laundry

Asking for a Belly Rub

Our sweet baby Sophie is really growing a lot. When we first got her she weighted about 3 pounds. Now she probably weighs closer to 6! I know still small, but compared to how super tiny she was, she is a big girl now.

She is the sweetest when she is tired. We like to say we like Sleepy Sophie more than Spastic Sophie. Her biting is still less than desired. In about another 2 months or so she should start losing her baby teeth and the vet says the biting and chewing should get better afterwards. We are crossing our fingers.

I still can't believe we have a dog at times. But we do! And we love her so much!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. This post has made my day - I think blogging Sophie and laundry Sophie are my favorites! I think you should do a monthly Sophie update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Sophie need a babysitter? I want to keep her!!

    ReplyDelete