Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just Because...

I have to brag on my sweet husband for a minute. Last night when I got home I was surprised with a lovely bouquet of flowers and a chilled bottle of champagne. Why? Just because.

I was so shocked and thrilled by his thoughtfulness. Disclaimer, Brian is always super thoughtful and spoils me rotten all the time - I am a very blessed lady.

We still had some Sparkling Pomegranate Juice that we had purchased and used during our New Year’s celebration, so we decided to add a bit to our champagne last night. So yummy.
It gives the champagne an extra sweet taste and a really pretty color.

In all honesty we did have a few things to celebrate. I promise I will share with you all once things get confirmed. And no Renee, I am not pregnant- don't think we would be celebrating with champagne if that was the case.

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a sweet husband :) Can't wait to hear what you are celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous!! Brian needs to give Davis some pointers! Y'all are very lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha to the preggo comment! So sweet of brian! Also, I meant to say how fun your weekend with your parents went. I cant believe all the guys have that gear. So professional, I didnt look that good whn I did the tri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! What a nice surprise to come home to! I love the pomegranate mix too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear what you were toasting to, what a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete