Thursday, June 23, 2011

Married 2 Years!

This past Monday Brian and I celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. I cannot believe we have been husband and wife two full years already. I guess the saying stands true, "time flies when you are having fun" and in love.

For our anniversary we spent a extra long weekend together in Charleston, post coming soon. During our drive Brian and I reflected on some of the things we have done, places we have been, and memories we have made this these past wo years. Here are some of the things we talked about...

We have Traveled to...
* Puna Canta, Dominican Republic
* Ashville, NC
* Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
* New York City
* Hilton Head Island
* Nashville, TN
* Highlands, NC part 1, part 2, part 3

We Joined a Small Group through Buckhead Church


Brian snow skiied for the first time ever

Completed (and completing) Many Home Improvements


Brian changed Jobs from Reliance to McMillian and Associates

I have had two car accidents, neither my fault

We went on a Cruise to the Bahamas with The Kings, The Griffins, The Campbells, and the Muller/Stones.


And we got a Puppy, sweet Sophie


We then spent the rest of our car ride day dreaming about the next 2 years + and the adventures God has in store for us. More trips, more 'first', probably more car accidents - yet I sure hope not. Whatever lies ahead for us, I am so blessed to have Brian, my very best friend, in my life to share it all with.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Your wedding is special to Jay & me too! ;) Love yall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Wages! Yall have had a jam-packed two years! You're the sweetest couple, with the cutest little puppy....lucky girl!
    Here's to many many many more travels and firsts together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Meghan and Brian! I love this post! I can't wait to see what the next years have in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, Brian and Meghan, and LOVE YOU BOTH so much! Excited for the rest of life together :) Can't wait for your August visit to Luxembourg! Another thing to add to your little list :) xx

    ReplyDelete